- Cover Letter and completed application form (click on link to download)
- Project Description (this section should not exceed three (3) typewritten pages).
- Brief explanation of project. Include whether this is a new or ongoing activity of your organization
- Statement of need/problem to be addressed
- Description of constituency to be served and how they will benefit; include number of women to be served
- Program goals and measurable objectives
- Activities planned to accomplish these goals.
- Timetable for accomplishing project.
- Explanation of organizations, if any, participating in this project
- Long-term sources/strategies for funding the organization or the project.
- Explanation of how this project is unique
- Use and dissemination of project’s results
- Financial information. (This section should not exceed three (3) typewritten pages.
- Budget for requested funds
- Budget justification
- List other sources of current and requested/pending funding for this project.
- Brief history of agency. (This section should not exceed one (1) page.
- Explanation of role and financial relationship to umbrella organization, if appropriate.
PLEASE SUBMIT FIVE (5) COPIES OF YOUR APPLICATION. APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE STAPLED OR PAPER CLIPPED, NOT SPIRAL BOUND, AND SEND TO:
Friends of Faith, Inc.
3232 Elm Street, 2nd Floor
Oakland, CA 94609
Attn: Grant Committee